|Who Was Laura Ingalls Wilder?
Contributor(s): Demuth, Patricia Brennan, Foley, Tim (Illustrator)
ISBN: 0448467062 ISBN-13: 9780448467061
Publisher: Grosset & Dunlap
OUR PRICE: $5.40
Product Type: Paperback - Other Formats
Published: December 2013 Annotation: "Born in 1867 in the "Big Woods" in Wisconsin, Laura experienced both the hardship and the adventure of living on the frontier. It wasn't until after she was sixty that Laura Ingalls Wilder started chronicling those times, which resulted in nine Little House books, a hit TV series that ran for eight years, and her own permanent place as a heroine of the American West"--
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Women authors, American; 20th century; Juvenile literature.
- Women pioneers; United States; Juvenile literature.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical.; bisacsh
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Biography & Autobiography | Historical
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Biography & Autobiography | Women
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Biography & Autobiography | Literary
|Lexile Measure: 710|
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 4-6, Age 9-11|
|Series: Who Was...?|
|Book type: Juvenile Non-Fiction|
|Physical Information: 7.75" H x 5.50" W x 0.25" (0.25 lbs) 102 pages|
|Accelerated Reader Info|
|Quiz #: 163765
Reading Level: 4.8 Interest Level: Middle Grades Point Value: 1.0
|Scholastic Reading Counts Info|
|Quiz #: Q64153
Reading Level: 4.4 Interest Level: Grades 3-5 Point Value: 4.0
|Descriptions, Reviews, Etc.
Contributor Bio(s): iv> Patricia Brennan Demuth has written many books for children, including Johnny Appleseed, and Snakes.