|Pocket Guide to APA Style 4 SPI Edition
Contributor(s): Perrin, Robert
ISBN: 0495912638 ISBN-13: 9780495912637
Publisher: Wadsworth Pub Co
OUR PRICE: $53.95
Product Type: Paperback - Other Formats
Published: January 2011
* Not available - Not in print at this time *Annotation: Based on the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (corrected 6th edition), this convenient and affordable reference tool should be close at hand whenever you write papers in APA style. Whether you're using APA style for the first time or need to keep up on the latest updates as a graduate student or working professional, you'll appreciate the straightforward instruction and ease of use.
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Bibliographical citations.
- Psychology; Authorship; Style manuals.
- Social sciences; Authorship; Style manuals.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Literary Criticism | Reference
- Social Science | Methodology
|Academic/Grade Level: Scholarly/Undergraduate|
|Book type: Non-Fiction|
|Physical Information: 8.50" H x 4.50" W x 0.25" (0.35 lbs) 155 pages|