|Animals, Animals, Animals Set: My First Day/What Do You Do With a Tail Like This/Move BRDBK Edition
Contributor(s): Jenkins, Steve, Page, Robin
ISBN: 0544340906 ISBN-13: 9780544340909
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
OUR PRICE: $13.50
Product Type: Board Book
Published: October 2014 Annotation: Presents the many things animals can do with their ears, eyes, mouths, noses, feet, and tails; how and why slithering, hopping, and crawling creatures move; and the first day of life for animals from the emperor penguin to the Siberian tiger.
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Sense organs; Juvenile literature.
- Animal locomotion; Juvenile literature.
- Animals; Infancy; Juvenile literature.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals
- Juvenile Fiction | Nature & The Natural World
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 1-2, Age 6-7|
|Book type: Easy Fiction|
|Physical Information: 7.00" H x 8.50" W x 1.25" (1.50 lbs)|