|Sports & Fitness: How to use your body and mind to play and feel your best
Contributor(s): Maring, Therese Kauchak, Hansen, Brenna (Illustrator)
ISBN: 1683370627 ISBN-13: 9781683370628
Publisher: Amer Girl Pub
OUR PRICE: $11.70
Product Type: Paperback
Published: February 2018 Annotation: Citing the reasons for participating in athletic activities, from having fun with friends and pursuing fitness to bolstering strength and expressing oneself creatively, a guide to exercise for middle-grade girls shares helpful tips for team and solo activities, building confidence and more. Original.
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Physical fitness for women; Juvenile literature.
- Exercise for women; Juvenile literature.
- Sports for girls; Juvenile literature.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Health & Daily Living | Fitness & Exercise
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Body, Mind & Spirit
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 3-4, Age 8-9|
|Series: Smart Girl's Guides|
|Book type: Juvenile Non-Fiction|
|Physical Information: 9.50" H x 5.50" W x 0.25" (0.60 lbs) 109 pages|