Contributor(s): Berne, Emma Carlson, Bundad, Mike (Illustrator)
ISBN: 1684101913 ISBN-13: 9781684101917
Publisher: Cantata Learning
OUR PRICE: $7.20
Product Type: Paperback
Published: January 2018 Annotation: Earth Day is a celebration of our beautiful planet. On this holiday, people come together to clean up land and water, plant trees, and enjoy nature. Sing along as you explore Holidays in Rhythm and Rhyme! Includes online music access.
|Library of Congress Subjects: |
- Children's songs, English; United States; Texts.
- Earth Day; Songs and music.
|BISAC Categories: |
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Holidays & Celebrations | Other, Non-religious
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Music | Songbooks
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Environmental Conservation & Protection
|Academic/Grade Level: Grade 1-2, Age 6-7|
|Series: Holidays in Rhythm and Rhyme|
|Book type: Easy Non Fiction|
|Physical Information: 9.25" H x 10.75" W x 0.25" (0.26 lbs) 24 pages|
|Accelerated Reader Info|
|Quiz #: 193474
Reading Level: 2.0 Interest Level: Lower Grades Point Value: 0.5